Seven available dosage strengths1
ADYNOVATE® [Antihemophilic Factor (Recombinant), PEGylated] is a lyophilized powder in single-use vials.
The actual factor VIII potency is labeled on each ADYNOVATE vial to ease the identification of doses. This may be more or less than the nominal vial potency/content.
Storage and handling of ADYNOVATE1
- Store ADYNOVATE in powder form at 2° to 8°C (36° to 46°F)
- Do not freeze
- ADYNOVATE may be stored at room temperature not to exceed 30°C (86°F) for a period of up to 3 months not to exceed the expiration date
- After storage at room temperature, do not return the product to the refrigerator
- Do not use beyond expiration date printed on the carton or vial
- Store vials in their original box and protect from extreme light exposure
- After reconstitution, do not refrigerate the solution. Use the reconstituted solution immediately or within 3 hours after reconstitution. Discard any remaining solution